A complete guide to D-Link Powerline wifi extender setup Setting up D-Link powerline Wi-Fi extender is a simple and easy procedure. D-Link whole-home powerline solution create a whole-home network. It uses your existing wireless network to circulate Wi-Fi signals throughout your home covering the dead spots even at the farthest corners. The d-link powerline wifi […]
D-Link AC3150 dual-band wireless router delivers ultra-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3100 Gbps for HD streaming, online gaming. The router is known for its elegant design and excellent performance. The D-Link dual-band wireless router has a user-friendly management interface. D-link AC3150 setup is quick and easy with the dlinkrouter.local dashboard. Before you proceed with the setup, you have to access the dlink router login page. In this article, we will explain how to install the dlink router and configure its advanced settings.
Steps for the D-Link AC3150 Setup
Follow the instructions mentioned below to set up the D-Link wifi router. If you need D-Link AC3150 support, you can contact us on the toll-free number.
Step 1: Connect the router to the modem
- The first step is to connect your Dlink AC3150 with your existing modem.
- Switch off the modem and remove any previous cable connections.
- Now, use the power adapter that came packed with the router.
- Connect one end to the router’s power port and another end into an available outlet.
- Now, connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port on the Dlink router.
- Turn on the router as well as the modem and wait for the power and WAN LEDs to blink.
Step 2: Connect your computer to the router
There are two ways to connect to the home network.
Take the ethernet cable and connect it from the LAN port on the router to the internet port on the computer system.
Head to the PC and click on the Network icon. A list of available networks will appear on your computer screen. Click on the router’s network name, enter the wireless password, and click on the Connect button. The default network name and password key for the D-Link Ac3150 are written on the product’s manual.
Step 3: Access the Dlink router login page
- Launch a browser on the PC and type dlinkrouter.local in the address field. If the default gateway address doesn’t work, use the default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- On the admin page, enter the username and password and then press the login tab. The default login credentials are mentioned on the printed label on the router.
- Next, run the D-Link AC3150 setup wizard to configure your router.
- Now, choose your connection type and then click on Next.
- You would be prompted to change the network name and password.
- Now, select your Time zone and click on the Apply button to save the configuration.
With the above steps, you can complete the D-Link AC3150 setup process without any hassle. If you have any queries or issues with the router, you can reach out to our technical team on their toll-free number. The D-Link AC3150 support team is always available to help you in the best possible ways.