D-Link AC3150 dual-band wireless router delivers ultra-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3100 Gbps for HD streaming, online gaming. The router is known for its elegant design and excellent performance. The D-Link dual-band wireless router has a user-friendly management interface. D-link AC3150 setup is quick and easy with the dlinkrouter.local dashboard. Before you proceed with […]
How to setup dlink extender ?
if you are looking forward to increasing the coverage of your wireless signals then you can install D-Link extender at your place. D-Link extender extends the existing range of wireless signals and also helps in troubleshooting dead spots present at home. http://dlinkap.local is a web utility that helps to manage the configuration of dlink extender. You can easily access the dlink extender login page using this default web address.
If you are trying to install dlink extender for the first time at your place, then you need to complete the basic and advanced configuration. The d’link wifi extender setup wizard will help you to resolve internet connectivity issues that are present in your home. You can learn about how to setup dlink extender by following the steps given in this blog.
How to setup dlink extender ?
You can use a web browser method to access the dlink extender setup wizard to configure the basic and advanced settings. You can use web address http://dlinkap.local to complete the d’link repeater setup steps.
- You can begin by connecting your computer to the dlink network.
- On the wireless utility of your computer, click on d-link extender’s network name and enter the password.
- Enter http://dlinkap.local on the browser to open the dlink extender login page.
- You will be asked to enter dlink extender username and password in the required fields.
- You will reach to the dlink extender setup wizard, click on the ‘setup’ tab.
- Now, you need to choose a network that you want to extend from the available list.
- Enter the password of network to connect and extend it.
- Now, you need to configure the wireless and security settings of dlink extender.
- Finally, click the ‘Finish’ button to complete the d’link wifi extender setup process.
D’link extender setup via a WPS method
You can complete the d’link repeater setup using a WPS method as well. Follow the instructions to complete the dlink extender installation process:
- You need to place your dlink repeater in the same room as your existing router.
- Plug your dlink extender into a power outlet and press the WPS button.
- Wait for a few seconds and then press the WPS button on your router as well.
- When a successful connection between dlink extender and router is established, the LED will turn into solid green.
- Finally, you can unplug your extender and place it in the desired location. This will remove all the dead spots which are present at your place.
We hope this blog helped with how to setup dlink extender. If you are looking for details on dlink extender setup process, you can contact our team. You can call our experts on their toll-free number if you are facing some issues while performing dlink extender installation. Our technical experts will provide you with necessary troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue.